The following is part our series of streaming guides, this post showcasing Videon’s integration with Ustream.
1. Go to http://www.ustream.tv and log in
2. Click on the portrait in the upper-right corner, then click “Dashboard”
3. Next, click “CHANNELS” on the left then either “Create channel” or use an already existing channel.
4. Once there is a channel created, select that channel and go into “Broadcast Settings”, then click “View” for “Encoder Settings”
5. Copy the RTMP URL and Stream Key into the respective fields in the Videon Encoder’s UStream dropdown option, seen below.
6. Turn RTMP Output on, and click Apply or OK. The Videon Encoder will establish the connection to the server and begin streaming.
7. To view and make you stream go live, click “Go Live!” on UStream’s website. From there you can control your steam based on Ustream’s services.