Next up in our series of integration blog posts, MediaFusion! All you need to start streaming with MediaFusion is an active account with their platform and scheduled broadcasts in their system. In five short steps, your audio/video feed will be ready to stream for your broadcast event.
How to stream with MediaFusion
1. Get your API Key from MediaFusion in the “API Key” tab on their integrations page (found by clicking the box in the top-right corner)
2. In the Videon web UI, navigate to Output Settings in the Encoder Control tab
3. In the RTMP tab, select MediaFusion from the dropdown
4. Enter the API Key into the field and click “Get Broadcasts”
5. This list shows the next occurrence of each event in your scheduled broadcasts. Select the desired broadcast, flip the RTMP Output switch to on, and click OK or Apply to begin streaming
After five easy steps, you are now streaming to the RTMP destination for your scheduled broadcast. This means that as long as you have RTMP Output turned on, your stream will be ready to go as soon as your broadcast begins!